The gallery's origins date back to the 1930´s with Felix López de Aragón’s, the Elder, profound interest in the arts, resulting in a large collection of paintings, antiques and works of art. The gallery was founded in 1967 by his son Felix Lopez de Aragon, the Younger, first in Vizcaya and later in Madrid, who began dealing in the international art-market exhibiting in Frankfurt, Florence, Paris, Basel, Palm Beach and finally at the Tefaf Fair in Maastricht for the last 20 years together with his son Diego Lopez de Aragon, currently running the business.

This solid company has contributed to increase the collections of National and International Museums as well as private collectors worldwide.